Our History of Recycling
South Post Oak Recycling Center celebrates over 23 years of scrap metal recycling service!
South Post Oak Recycling Center (SPORC) is a Houston, Texas-based recycling center. SPORC opened in 1994 by an entrepreneur who has since grown the family-owned business through trusted relationships and partnerships. We have been proudly serving the greater Houston and all surrounding communities for over 23 years.
SPORC’s primary focus is on buying and selling electronics and metals (ferrous and non-ferrous) from households, industrial contractors, and companies in an environmentally-responsible manner. There are many reasons to partner and build a relationship with SPORC!
If you have recyclable material or scrap metal to sell, know that at SPORC we value and pride ourselves great values, including:
- Providing fun, friendly, and reliable service to our valued customers
- Paying competitive prices for all scrap metal
- Getting you in-and-out in a speedy, safe, and efficient manner
- Responsibly recycling all materials purchased and sold by being actively connected to our supply chain
- A commitment to treating our customers fairly and acting with integrity