Did You Know?
● South Post Oak Recycling Center is “Your Trusted Metal Recycler“
● Approximately 35 cans make 1 pound
● You can use a magnet to test your metals. Non-ferrous metals are non-magnetic
whereas ferrous metals have a magnetic pull. Example: Copper, Aluminum, Brass, Lead (magnet won’t stick); Iron, Steel, Sheet Metal (magnet will stick).
● Copper is 100% recyclable and nearly 80% of the copper that has been produced is still in use today.
● You can help Save the Planet! Recycling saves energy which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions.